The Flooring is Complete!


After a trip to Home Depot to purchase the last of the underlayment, Ted cutting the hardest pieces on the last wall, and hammering everything in - we are finished! It took about 20 man hours total but it was worth it. It's so wonderful to walk in our living room on something that isn't old gross carpet or dusty concrete. And it looks pretty nice too. Tomorrow we'll probably move our furniture into the living room and get things organized. The next step will be the baseboards. But first, a much needed break!

Comments

  1. Elizabeth and I both think the flooring looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was certainly worth all of the work I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job! It looks REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the floors look awesome! reminds me of all the work it was to do our floors...luckily I didn't do any of it since Audrey was only a week old. Good planning on my part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Wow that was perfect timing. Ted (and Jeff) did the hardest part, cutting the boards. I did a lot of hammering and cooking...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts