Wedsnesday, aka 2 more days of work before we move


Another day of work, painting to be exact, and another day closer to move-in. Today I bought a fridge from Costco. It's sitting in the garage until we can get the kitchen painted and another guy strong enough to help me move it (Travis I'm looking at you).

Painting is coming along well; we've completed the bulk of both bedrooms (save for minor trim and doors). We're starting in on the kitchen and are looking to have a semi-complete house sometime mid next week. New countertops, sink, faucet, appliances, paint...it should be good.

This weekend we'll be having Sam and Travis help us move and my mom (Hi Mom) will be coming down after to help with painting and all the other things that we're already over our head in. Should be fun!

Comments

  1. Ah the joys of moving. I'm not looking forward to moving my own fridge to my new apartment, much less a full sized one. It shouldn't be too bad though. I accept payment in food and alcohol though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts